- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We do not currently require you to provide Personal Data in order to have access to general information available on the Website. But, we do receive and/or collect Personal Data from you in the following ways:
- When you browse, make use of, or interact with our Website, we collect data about you through analytic tools. For more information, please see our cookies policy [Igal – please add URL].
- When you contact us, you will provide us with the following information: name, email address, company name, and any messages or other information you wish to share with us.
- When we process your job application, we collect personal data that you provide us with, such data contains the following types of Personal Data: name, email address, phone number, CV and cover letter, and any other information you may wish to share with us.
- When you sign up to our newsletter, you will provide us with your name, email address, phone numbers, company name, job title and/or any other information you wish to share with us.
- When you interact with us on our social media profiles (e.g., LinkedIn), we collect the following Personal Data: name, email address, company name, job title, country, and any other data you may choose to share with us.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you submit or we collect Personal Data as set forth above, where applicable, we will use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To analyze trends, administer the Website, and to track your movement around the Website. We may also use anonymous identifiers in order for us to present you with customized information, and in order to track users.
- To answer your questions and to provide support (e.g. to solve problems, bugs or issues).
- To process your job application.
- To send you updates and promotional materials.
- To establish a business connection and to send you marketing communications.
- For detecting, taking steps to prevent, and prosecution of fraud or other illegal activity, to identify and repair errors, to conduct audits, and for security purposes. Personal Data may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims. In certain cases, we may or will anonymize or de-identify your Personal Data.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your Personal Data with the following parties, for the purposes set forth above:
- With our service providers (such as hosting providers) and business partners;
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state or local laws), and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we may disclose your Personal Data to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events;
- In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your Personal Data in connection with the foregoing events; and/or
- Where you have provided your consent to us sharing or transferring your Personal Data (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional services or functionality).
- USE OF ANONYMOUS INFORMATION
“Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our services. We may use Anonymous Information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with them).
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Security. We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures designed to protect your Personal Data. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be compromised as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the right to request access to your Personal Data stored in Adasky’s database. Where you have exercised your right of access, and you have found that your Personal Data is incorrect, incomplete, unclear or not up to date, you have the right to request rectification or deletion of such data. You can exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your request promptly in accordance with applicable law or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfil your request. When processing your request, we may ask you for additional information to confirm or verify your identity and for security purposes, before processing and/or honoring your request. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. In the event that your request would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (for example, would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others) or if we are legally entitled to deal with your request in a different way than initial requested, we will address your request to the maximum extent possible, all in accordance with applicable law.
- USE BY CHILDREN
We do not offer our products or services for use by children and, therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from, and/or about children under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), do not provide any Personal Data to us without involvement of a parent or a guardian. In the event that we become aware that you provide Personal Data in violation of applicable privacy laws, we reserve the right to delete it. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us email@example.com.
- INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
We may enable you to interact with third party websites, mobile software applications and products or services that are not owned or controlled by us (each a “Third Party Service”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Services. Please be aware that Third Party Services can collect Personal Data from you. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Third Party Service.
- ANALYTIC TOOLS
- We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools.
- SPECIFIC PROVISIONS APPLICABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA PRIVACY LAW
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.