For our algorithms team, we are recruiting computer vision & machine learning researchers to develop ADASKY’s next generation perception stack for LWIR and sensor fusion applications.
Join a motivated and creative team to bring ADASKY’s cameras to their full potential and develop cutting-edge technology in the domain of AI.
The position offers an opportunity to develop and lead solutions for challenging algorithmic problems in the field of computer vision and machine learning.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. with focus on Computer Vision/Machine Learning
- 5+ years of relevant experience (or equivalent research experience)
- Excellent mathematical skills – A must
- Proficiency in Matlab/Python,
- Good knowledge of C/C++ – An advantage
- Background in GPU programming – An advantage
- Experience in DNN research and development – An advantage
- Experience in deployment and productization of ML algorithms – An advantage
- Experience with ML frameworks such as PyTorch, MxNET, Tensorflow, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative working style; and able to self-manage time effectively
Position located in Yokneam