In this role, you will:
- Conduct supplier assessment and selection; quality system audits and approval/dis-approve of suppliers, as part of new product development and design change projects.
- Be responsible for the supplier’s part qualification process (control plans, APQP, PPAP and D/PFMEA).
- Work closely with the R&D teams, suppliers/contract manufacturers/internal manufacturing sites, to ensure production transfer is executed per the transfer quality plan and that the quality standards are inline with company’s SOPs and agreements.
- Provide measurement trends regarding the supplier capabilities, tolerance, specifications, measurement and test methodologies.
- Ensure supplier compliance to relevant quality, environment and regulatory standards.
- Work directly with suppliers in-order to verify their compliance with their quality goals.
- Ensure corrective and preventive action plans are developed and executed by the suppliers in compliance with the SCAR process.
- Chaperone the change management activities and derived risk analysis.
- Execute supplier audits and inspections based on Automotive standards (IATF 16949, VDA, AIAG).
- B.Sc. – Mechanical or Electrical or Industrial Engineer from a known university
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of statistical methods, quality tools and methodologies
- Experience with standards such as IATF 16949, AS9100
- Six Sigma GB/ BB certification preferred
- Highly motivated, action oriented, persistent towards accomplishing tasks and drives for success.
- Ability to communicate well, oral and written, in English and Hebrew
- The position includes travel on short notice
Position located in Yokneam