ADASKY’s Smart Sensing Group that develops state of the art image processing and calibration techniques to build ADASKY’s disruptive thermal camera that enables advanced driving , is recruiting a Sensor Research Team Leader.
Job responsibilities include:
- Hands-on research of thermal detectors, online and offline calibration techniques for thermal cameras using unique lab equipment.
- Develop offline and online calibration methods for thermal cameras.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team of experts who develop proprietary thermal camera calibration tools.
- Support building camera prototypes and optimization of camera production tools.
- B.Sc. (or higher) in physics/mechanics/electrical engineering with focus on Imagers, optics and/or Image Processing from a known university
- 5+ years of relevant hands-on experience
- Good programming skills in Matlab or Python
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant technical lead experience
- Physics background
- Experience with statistical analysis of complex systems
- Knowledge in camera design principles
- Experience with sensors/imagers
- Experience with experiment management and advanced test equipment
- Experience with thermal imaging
- Knowledge of state of the art Image Processing algorithms
- Ability to define complex cross-discipline technological problems