For our Smart Sensing Group, that develops state-of-the-art image processing and calibration techniques to build ADASKY’s disruptive thermal camera that enables advanced driving, we are recruiting a Sensor Research Engineer.
Job responsibilities include:
- Hands-on research of thermal detectors, online and offline calibration techniques using unique lab equipment.
- Develop camera prototypes and support optimization of production processes.
- Develop offline and online calibration methods for thermal cameras.
- Support HW, SW and Real-time embedded implementation teams.
- B.Sc. in physics/mechanics/electrical engineering from a known university.
- Good programming skills in Matlab and Python.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Statistics and data skills relevant to drawing reliable conclusions from experimental data.