We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our software team working on Adasky’s product line – from computer vision application on automotive ECU, through proprietary production line tooling all the way to internal big data operations.
As part of the team you’ll be responsible for designing and building software infrastructure, tools, drivers and applications, providing internal and external customers with state of the art software technology.
As ADASKY’s Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Design and develop software infrastructure in C/C++/Python for multidisciplinary SW/HW projects
- Be an integral part of ADASKY’s software team
- Work with domain experts in other teams (mechanics, electronics, chip design, algorithms) to build sw that enables proprietary hardware – from cameras through ECUs to test equipment
- Support the effort to maintain high quality and standard compliance with our systems
- Integrate AI algorithms to promote and demonstrate the value of thermal cameras in the advanced automotive world
- Perform software optimizations to take our systems to the edge of performance
- BSc. In Electrical Engineering or Computer Science from leading universities
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Python/C++ coding capability
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with CD/CI, git and working in a SW team on multiple projects
- High proficiency in English – (work environment is in English)
- Motivated, self-learner and a team player
Position located in Yokneam