What will you be doing?
As FAE, you will play a key role both domestically and globally by supporting ADASKY’s customers with the company’s VIPER automotive products, with testing, process and integration. You will be involved in the pre and post-sales commercial stages, and handle all technological aspects of the products, including advanced software and computer vision, opto-mechanics, electronics, and hardware.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Day to Day interface with OEM Customers
- Product application of VIPER LWIR camera
- All electrical system interface – wire/connectors/device transmittal
- OEM Functional objectives are met
- Support weekly PAT team – open issues and reporting
- Support weekly DFMEA meeting process
- Develop DVP&R and manage the DV and PV test plan
- Work directly with local labs to facilitate completion test programs
- Analyze failure modes and coordinate corrective actions with ADASKY
- Guide Quality Process (APQP) to OEM requirements
- Meet OEM expectations for deliverables at each milestone
- Establish clear requirements for meeting PPAP/PSW
- Review Quality planning and ensure it meets OEM plan
- Develop next vehicle applications of VIPER
- VIPER application to other potential programs at OEM level
- Support RFI/RFQs
- Support customer demonstration and data collection
- OEM/Tier 1 vehicle readiness and setup
- Conduct product demonstrations for OEM/Tier 1 customers
- Deploy new firmware and SW versions to camera/ECU
- Liaison between Detroit/OEM Customer and Israel engineering team
- BS in Engineering, preferably from EE/ME/CS, from a known university
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the electronics/optics/sensors industry. Experience in automotive as a Tier 1 – major advantage.
- Product development/application experience with electronic system hardware and software through work experience.
- Working knowledge of OEM automotive requirements for milestones and deliverables including quality systems and requirements.
- Problem solving attitude and the use of problem solving tools – e.g. Shainin, Kepner Tregoe, Ishikawa, etc.
- Experience in multidisciplinary systems engineering – especially automotive vehicle systems.
- Technical understanding of thermal imaging technologies, other sensing technologies (radar, lidar, ultrasonic, CMOS camera) – advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communications and listening skills.
- English fluency – written and verbal, essential.
- Creative approach, problem solver mentality with an analytical, data driven mindset.
Job Location: Livonia, Michigan