We are looking for a talented Engineer to join our embedded software team working with ADASKY’s thermal cameras. As part of the team you’ll be responsible for utilizing ADASKY’s system-on-chip, to create the best infrared camera for automotive safety systems and autonomous driving.
The ideal candidate is experienced in development of firmware for real-time platforms, integrating image processing HW pipeline of custom chips on RTOS, working tightly with multiple disciplines such as HW engineers, algorithm researches, calibration experts and/or other software engineers working on other platforms.
- Sc. (or higher) in software engineering/ Computer science
- Minimum of 5 years of software hands on development. Experience in RTOS environments
- Strong programming skills
- Excellent C++ programming experience
- Experience with ARM processors – Mandatory
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with imaging ISPs – Major advantage
- Python – Major advantage
- Architecture & documentation of complex firmware
- Experience with sensors/imagers
- Test driven development
Position located in Yokneam