We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing team of software experts in ADASKY. In this role, you will build software systems and tools around automotive sensors data. You will develop our next data infrastructure that should handle large-scale data from a sensor suite. This data will provide solid ground for diverse data annotation, analytics, and deep learning needs.
The ideal candidate is experienced in implementing automated pipelines for data services from the ground up, with an excellent understanding of emerging data engineering needs and technologies, both in cloud and on-prem, and knowledge of efficient visual data (images video, lidar, inertial sensors) data exploration and manipulation.
- The basics:
- 2+ years’ experience building data pipelines from the ground up
- Familiar with data operations
- Experience supporting and working with algorithm and SW R&D teams
- You have to own the following:
- Good Linux orientation
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Deploying and maintaining CD/CI
- Building data pipeline for visual content (images, video, lidar, inertial sensors)
- DataBig data exploration of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Front-end programming (react.js)
- Bash, Jenkins, Docker
Position is located in Yokneam