As R&D Project Manager at ADASKY, you will become a key member of a professional team that builds an automotive product with multiple technologies, including advanced sensing, opto-mechanics, electronics, vision and autonomous features. You will plan and execute Adasky’s large-scale, multidisciplinary R&D projects.
In this position you will:
- Work with the Technical Project Lead to manage complex project timeline, risks and goals.
- Realize project tasks and technical challenges with key R&D experts and maintain project plans, gantts and progress reports
- Align with Product team and customer representatives about project agenda and milestones, with long-term and short-term project planning according to automotive standards.
- Help defining and maintaining project quality targets with Quality and Safety managers
- Provide internal and external customers with high level technical and business plans to assist preparing technical responses to RFIs and RFPs
- BSc in EE/CS
- 2+ years of experience in project management
- Automotive or medical regulations experience – preferred
- System engineering experience – preferred
- MSc in engineering and/or MBA – preferred
Location: Yokneam, Israel