As part of the engineering team you will get the opportunity to work on advanced technological processes such as laser welding, wire bonding, SMT processes and more.
In addition, you will analyze production data for the purpose of improving our production processes.
You will work alongside technological experts and be exposed to a wide range of cutting-edge production technologies.
This is a part time position: up to 3 full days per week.
● Graduated 3rd year student in Materials/Chemistry engineering from a known university
● Excellent analytical skills – A must
● Previous experience with production processes – An advantage
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Collaborative working style; and able to self-manage time effectively
Please send CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position located in Yokneam