As ADASKY’s Process Engineer, you will take responsibility for transfer product from R&D to production, include responsibility of V&V, environmental, Reliability and others.
Also define tests and testers.
Production process engineering of various products, scaling and ramping up all R&D projects to production line level.
● (DFM/A) Review and approve design part for mass production and Automation. i.e. casting instead of machining.
● Source and approve (Technical and capability) new suppliers and provide work instruction and quality requirement.
● Define together with R&D material such as Adhesive, grease and others.
● For the above define assembly and tools.
● Production line layout.
● Responsible to implement and verify Verification and validation.
● Responsible for running environmental, Reliability and standard (i.e. “CE”)
● Responsible for Jigs, production aids and machines.
● Yield monitoring & improvement.
● Define quality control of products: validation, pass-fail criteria, testing requirements (electro-optical measurements), ECO implementation.
● Production support include responsibility on all jigs and machines.
● Capacity analysis.
● New production concept and automation.
● SPC definition and monitoring.
● RMA investigation and report root cause and CAR.
● BSc or higher in Mechanical Eng. / Material science / Chemical Eng
● At least 3 years’ experience in product transfer from development to production, in multidisciplinary environment
● Excellent experience in production process, Jigs, and tools definition
● Experience in UV curing Technologies – an advantage
● Experience in roll-to-roll production line – an advantage
● Independent and self-driven person
● High proficiency in English – (work environment is in English)
● Motivated, self-learner and a team player
Position located in Yokneam