We are looking for an experienced practical mechatronics engineer to join our Operations team.
The position entails engagement in all stages of new design and implementation of tools and machines. Designs and analyzes mechanical systems and equipment. Assists in the design, development and testing of mechanical systems, electro-optical systems, prevent maintenance, troubleshooting, etc.
- P.E in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Opto-Mechanics Engineering from a known academic institution
- + 3 years of experience as a practical mechatronics engineer, preferably from the electronics industry.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on production environments; Tools; Gigs; Test equipment;
- Good proficiency in Solid Works – including production drawings
- Experience in Opto-mechanical design – big advantage
- Team player!!!
- Multitasking – ability to manage multiple tasks effectively under tight schedules
Position located in Yokneam