For our Smart Sensing Group that develops state of the art image processing techniques to build Adasky’s disruptive thermal camera that enables advanced driving , we are recruiting an Image Processing Team Leader.
Job responsibilities include:
- Leading the research and implementing advanced image enhancement algorithms utilizing state of the art techniques including deep learning.
- Develop offline and online calibration methods for thermal cameras.
- Guidance of VLSI, SW and Real-Time embedded implementation teams.
- B.Sc. (or higher) in electrical/software engineering from known university
- 5+ years of relevant image or signal processing experience
- Strong programming skills in Matlab or Python
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant technical lead experience
- Knowledge of state of the art Image Processing algorithms
- Experience with sensors/imagers
- Experience with thermal imaging
- Experience with software or hardware image processing pipeline design
- Familiar with Computer Vision algorithms