As our IT specialist you will report to the IT & Systems Manager and provide support for the following disciplines.
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests related to IT issues.
- Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
- Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
- Assist with onboarding of new users.
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license users.
- Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
- Proven experience with:
- VMWare – deployment and maintenance
- Proven experience with Windows AD/DHCP/DNS configuration and management.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP configuration and networking.
- Working with Linux servers & PCs, maintaining end user laptops.
- Helpdesk operations that include both Linux and Windows PCs
- Maintain and work with backup systems such as commvault.
Previous experience with:
- Complex monitoring and IT system optimizations
- Software licensing management
- Supporting PLM systems
- Work with devops infrastructure
- Work with R&D teams
Location: Yokneam Illit