As ADASKY’s Functional Safety Manager, you will:
- Facilitate, validate and maintain the required work products and activities in-order to comply with the automotive functional safety requirements.
- Perform safety management activities according to relevant safety standards during all project phases (concept, product development, production) including preliminary hazard analysis, DFMEA, FMEDA, qualitative and quantitative fault tree analysis.
- Lead and coordinate creation of functional safety documentation according to ISO26262.
- Support and facilitate process quality activities such as: process improvement, audits, inspections, implementation of corrective and preventative activities.
- in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Industrial Engineering
- Has at least 5 years of experience in development, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Has a strong background in quality assurance or similar disciplines.
- Has knowledge and experience in process measurements and statistics
- Experience in process improvement activities
- Good system understanding, able to analyze technological requirements
- High proficiency in English – (work environment is in English)
- Motivated, self-learner and a team player
Position located in Yokneam