We are looking for a team member for our embedded software team working with thermal imagers.
As part of your responsibilities, you will design, implement application and embedded SW for the Autonomous vehicle industry. You will be creating design and debug tools for hardware and software development, and work closely with computer vision & data experts on supportive tools and applications.
And you will, mostly, have fun!
- B.Sc. (or higher) in software engineering/ Computer science
- Minimum of 3 years hands on development experience in Python/C/C++
- Hands on development experience in RTOS environments – Advantage
- Experience with ARM processors – Advantage
- Experience with Automotive Grade products – Major Advantage
- Linux is your BFF – Bonus points
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills