ADASKY’s production technologies comprise a wide variety of multidisciplinary engineering technologies , which include: Microelectronics, Hardware, Software, Opto-Mechanics, Coating, Integration and more.
The entire system caters to a diverse range of customers from the automotive industry, from start-ups to the largest automotive manufacturers in the world.
As part of our growth and establishment of a new high-end manufacturing plant, which includes state-of-the-art equipment and technologies, we are looking for an expert to be responsible for developing, improving, maintaining and implementing production processes, control and characterization of statistical analysis and lead to yield, quality and OTD improvement.
- Advanced degree in Materials/Chemistry Engineering from a known university
- More than 7 years of experience in the industry of electronics, automotive or semiconductors
- Proven management experience
- Proven experience in transfer from development to production; In-depth familiarity with multidisciplinary products and technologies
- Previous experience in environmental tests
- Experience in characterizing and writing production procedures and processes.
- Working with R&D team from concept level through sales and engineering customer support
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to motivate others outside your team
- Must be able to develop and implement engineering goals, objectives & operational improvements that are consistent with Company’s objectives
- Familiar with IPC; ISO 9001; IATF 16949 Quality processes and procedures
- Experience with the following processes, technologies & methods: SMT; Semiconductor; Wire Bonding; Vapor Phase; Die Attach ;Soldering; PCB \PCBA; Laser Welding; Optics and thermal Calibration; ATP; Adhesive,; Electroplating ; clean rooms, CNC;Passive & active component manufacturing processes; SPC, CP, CPK Indexes; DFM