We are looking for a Director of Software to lead the software teams and oversee the engineering talent that build the firmware of our automotive cameras, automating its robotic production line and work with the AI algorithm team on multi-sensor real-time software and data engineering at scale. This is a full role reporting to VP R&D, managing our portfolio of customer and internal products, developing new products to support new capabilities, and ensuring all internal systems and tools operate securely and effectively.
To be successful in this role, you should be confident in managing a team of software engineers, low level and application, and software subcontractors from multiple disciplines. You will oversee all software development plans from ideation to execution within given budget and timeline constraints. Our team delivers software products in multiple hardware platforms and software stacks – Python and C++ as application backend, Linux drivers for SoCs and bare metal drivers for microcontrollers, connecting to multiple sensors and edge devices in the vehicle and in the robotic production line in the R&D lab, supporting the devops required for our hardware, software and algorithm teams. You will have the opportunity to shape how we use innovative technologies to maximize our team’s enjoyment, productivity, and efficiency.
As ADASKY’s Director of Software, you will:
● Oversee Adasky’s software engineering talent
● Manage the software of Adasky’s customer and internal products
● Direct the development, architecture and testing of Adasky’s software in all stacks
● 5+ years of experience managing software development teams
● Experience with RTOS and embedded systems – must
● Experience with Linux, C++, Python – big advantage
● Experience with signal/image/video processing & algorithms – advantage
● Familiar with CI/CD, lean development, agile methodologies
● Excellent leadership, collaboration, people coaching, communication and change management skills
● Excellent interface management with peers, subordinates, managers and senior management
● Fluent Hebrew/English speaking and written communication
Position located in Yokneam