We are a small team of exceptional people developing technology to make cars safer. We live in exciting times where autonomous vehicles knock at our footsteps. For a car to be fully autonomous, it has to sense and understand the environment very accurately. This is where we come in. With our team of experts, industry partners and state of the art technology, we will empower the car of tomorrow by leveraging the next generation of thermal imaging with AI.
For our Smart Sensing group that develops state-of-the-art Image Processing techniques to build Adasky’s disruptive thermal camera that enables advanced driving , we are recruiting an Image Processing engineer with a strong background in Deep Learning.
Job responsibilities include:
- Research and implement advanced image enhancement algorithms utilizing state-of-the-art techniques including Deep Learning.
- Develop offline and online calibration methods for thermal cameras.
- Guidance of VLSI, SW, and Real-time embedded implementation teams.
- B.Sc. (or higher) in electrical/software engineering with a focus on Image Processing from a known university.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Matlab/Python.
- Experience with ML frameworks such as PyTorch, MxNET, Tensorflow, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- MSc in electrical engineering/computer science.
- Experience in deployment and productization of ML algorithms.
- Experience in DNN research and development.
- Experience with sensors/imagers.
- Experience with thermal imaging.
- Knowledge of C/C++.