We are looking for a Data SW Engineer to join our growing team of software experts in ADASKY. In this role you will build with Python automation Devops and MLOps our next data infrastructure that handles large scale data from a sensor suite and that provides solid ground for diverse data annotation, analytics and deep learning needs.
The ideal candidate is experienced in implementing automated pipelines for data services from the ground up, with an excellent understanding of emerging DevOps and MLOPS technologies, both in cloud and on-prem, and knowledge of efficient visual data (images video, lidar, inertial sensors) data exploration and manipulation.
- The basics:
- 2+ years’ experience building big data pipelines from the ground up
- Familiar with MLOps/DataOps
- Experience supporting and working with algorithm, SW R&D teams
- The candidate must know:
- Full stack development
- Python programming of complex systems
- Big data exploration of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Deploying and maintaining CD/CI
- Building data pipeline for visual content (images,video, lidar, inertial sensors)
- Front end programming
- Any backend scripting language
Position located in Yokneam