As a Business Development Specialist, you will take part in the activities and efforts to expand sales, initiate new business, and will help to boost the company’s growth.
You will conduct market research, build client relationships, and identify new business opportunities.
As part of our Business Development team, you will:
- Understand all the company’s product offerings and clearly communicate them to clients and prospective clients.
- Work closely with the internal team to deliver business services with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Assist in achieving targeted revenues from current and new customers.
- Read publications regarding emerging markets and trends in our product’s industry.
As a Business Development Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Research, map, and identify new business opportunities including new partnership types and promoting the company’s products.
- Identify and qualify new customers and opportunities based on the company’s guidelines.
- Keep customer relation management software (CRM) updated.
- Generate standard monthly reports and customized reports for internal and external use.
- Assist in the writing of professional content and proposals.
- Arrange and present on (physical or virtual) trade shows, seminars, conferences, and industry training programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or any relevant area.
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication English skills.
- Must have 2+ years of business development/ project or marketing management experience.
- Must have the ability to work independently and complete tasks on deadline.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.