Adasky’s innovative technology involves multiple disciplines, and our software team is responsible for bringing life into the cold metal hardware.
Integration of all software components, which we call “full stack embedded” is a challenging task and involves many platforms – on servers, PCs, edge devices and on camera itself.
Making this ecosystem work efficiently requires high level of automation and tooling – from devops of big data, through backend tooling to continuous integration and test automation.
As Adasky’s Tools Automation Engineer, you will:
• Be an integral part of Adasky’s software team
• Develop automation frameworks using existing and new tools
• Optimize big data flows and data tools while working closely to our computer vision research engineers
• Automate test plans for Adasky’s software products so that our QA will get to run more tests
• Build testing and manufacturing automation infrastructure to help us build cameras faster
• Maintain and deploy requirements, configuration and bug tracking tools. Although we know it’ll never be your bug.
• BSc or outstanding student (4th year) in Computer Science, EE or equivalent
• Relevant experience in scripting or automation
• Excellent Python/C++ coding capability
• Knowledge of Linux
• Knowledge of Devops tools and flows
• Motivated, self-learner and a team player