We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join our operations team.
As a Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for overseeing and managing company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. You will be responsible for supply chain planning, material requirements planning, inventory management and inventory record accuracy, packaging and containerization.
In addition, you will play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
You will direct/participate in negotiations for major purchases or service agreements as necessary, and cooperate with other executives in coordinating expenditure programs with forecasted cash flow.
As part of your responsibilities, you will also manage day to day raw and finished good warehousing activities.
- B.Sc. in engineering from a known university
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably from a multi-disciplinary hi-tech company
- Hands on experience
- Previous experience in building and maintaining department KPI’s
- Proof of record in bringing innovation and improvement
- Excellent knowledge with ERP (Priority)
- Experience in constructing supply chain department from scratch
- High level of English
- Experience in production technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills