As part of the Operations Team you will have the opportunity to take part in leading product development and ensure optimal and quality production by managing operational information over the various supported systems, while working together with the different departments in the company.
- Creation and maintenance of products’ bill of materials:
- Creation of new part numbers (PLM + ERP systems)
- Information Systems data refinement
- Establishment of a new PLM system (‘Arena’ – Great opportunity!!)
- Manage, formulate and maintain production documentation:
- Production-line working instructions and procedures
- Assembly instructions and production processes
- Mechanical drawings review (datasheets, assembly)
- Lead and verify ECOs (engineering change orders) implementation in the production line
- Manage the product configuration (including labels and packing definition)
- Define production requirements documentation for manufacturers and subcontractors
- Take the product from early development to mass-production (Traceability, process optimization, quality, and more)
- Student of BSC in industrial engineering with 1-2 years upon graduation
- Available at least two days a week.
- Team player with strong technical and communication skills.
- Strong attention to details
- Experience in engineering documentation, Engineering processes and PDM software – an advantage.
- Experience in MS project – Advantage
- Knowledge in Arena PLM system – Advantage
- Knowledge in Priority ERP system – Advantage