We are looking for an exceptional deep learning/machine learning researcher to join our automotive computer vision team.
As part of the team, you will be in charge of developing state of the art automotive-grade algorithms that analyze and understand the road environment through the eyes of our infrared camera.
Our goal is to deliver a high performance system that can enable a Level – 5 24/7 all-weather autonomous vehicle.
- Ph.D./M.Sc. with focus on Deep Learning/Machine Learning
- 5+ years of relevant experience in computer vision or machine learning (or equivalent research experience)
- Strong programming skills in Python/Matlab
- Experience with deep learning and related frameworks
- Good knowledge of C/C++ – Advantage
- Background in GPU programming – Major Advantage
- Capable to transform an idea through research and proof of concept to production level implementation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Location: our HQ in Yokneam